TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
The following are the Privacy, Comment, Image and Contest/Giveaway, policies, and guidelines set by Ellry.com. For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
This privacy statement covers all of the pages of Ellry.com. We will not sell, distribute, barter, or transfer any of your personally identifiable information to companies, organizations or other parties outside of Hey Ellry Inc. (“Ellry”) without your permission.
This statement covers Ellry. Please read this statement carefully. Your use of Ellry.com indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
Ellry is the sole owner of the information collected. Ellry may collect information from our users at several different points on Ellry, including but not limited to log files, cookies, and the voluntary submission of email addresses and demographic information, at several different points on our website.
To enhance their use of this website, users can choose to leave comments on particular articles of interest. To leave a comment, users must submit information including a valid email address. Ellry will not pass this information to any other organization. Please see Comment Policy.
Like most standard web sites, we maintain log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyze user movement.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, Ellry may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
In the event Ellry goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
The Ellry website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Ellry, are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Ellry.
Notification of Changes
The comments sections on the Ellry.com are accessible to users who have registered. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular topic or post where the comment is being posted.
- Ellry will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
If Ellry receives notice that a comment post is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the comments, we reserve the right to remove that comment posting. The removal of any comment shall be solely at the discretion of Ellry.
Ellry typically displays images as part of features written by our editors and contributors. The types of images editors are authorized to use on Ellry include:
- Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
- Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites, with an implied license for use under the Creative Commons license associated with such sites
- Images commissioned by Ellry
- Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story under the Fair Use doctrine
- Images where the use is transformative, such as for satire
Ellry Inc. claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and you do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Each contest entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the following contest guidelines (the “Contest Guidelines”):
- Each contest is governed by the contest rules (the“Short Rules”) located on the individual contest page (a “Contest Page”) and these Contest Guidelines.
- The Short Rules and Contest Guidelines may be amended at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- A contest may be canceled or removed from Ellry.com at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- Only Entrants who abide by the Short Rules and these Contest Guidelines are eligible to win a prize.
- Each contest is open to legal residents of the Philippines (unless specified in the Short Rules or otherwise herein), who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- Contests are not open to employees of Ellry.com or members of their immediate families.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to participate in a contest.
- Entrants are required to enter a contest in the manner indicated on a Contest Page.
- Entrants are selected by a random number generator (a“Winning Entrant”).
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Winning Entrants are notified within 24 hours of selection through Ellry on Facebook (unless specified otherwise on a Contest Page).
- Winning Entrants must reply Ellry.com within 24 hours of being notified.
- Third party prizes may be provided directly by the third party to the Winning Entrant.
- In the event that prizes are provided directly by a third party to a Winning Entrant, Ellry.com accepts no liability for any undue delay in the distribution of a prize.
- A prize must be accepted as rewarded and may not be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Entrants agree to the provision of their personal information (to the extent necessary) to a third
party for the sole purpose of administering prize distribution.
Last updated: January 16, 2016